International Womans Day Luncheon – By Invitation Only
I would like to personally invite you to an intimate and private luncheon I am hosting for International Women’s Day on Thursday 7th March, #BalanceforBetter.
Join me for an hour of connection and meaning where I will seek to challenge your thinking to go beyond the cultural norms of gender.
According to the UN Sustainability Goals #8 Decent Work and Economic Growth, the following alarming statistic still exists globally. (insert link)
- Men earn 12.5% more than women in 40 out of 45 countries.
- The gender pay gap stands at 23 % —globally!
- According to statistics, it’s going to take 68 years to achieve equal pay.
Please join me in a well-rounded discussion where I want to hear your views on the following topics:
- What does #BalanceforBetter mean to you?
- What advice would you give your 20 year old self to help bring awareness to the current disparity between genders globally?
- How can we solve this issue without making it a gender discussion.
- What do you believe we can do collectively to help women have a better future globally?