Location: Premium CBD location
Salary package: $72k + Super + Bonus
Role: Join this global leader in a period of huge growth in a pivotal role that will see you touch all areas of the business
Reporting directly to the Assistant Controller, the Financial Accountant will be responsible for driving regional financial accounting functions with a specific focus towards statutory accounts, systems projects and taxation.
* Preparation of statutory reports for APAC entities
* Collaboration with auditors
* Prepare and review monthly reports
* Completion of journal entries
* Balance sheet reconciliation
* Monthly/quarterly/annually reporting
* Preparation of consolidated deferred tax calculation
* Assist with new accounting system implementation
The Company, Culture & Benefits
Join this global market leader as they navigate through strong transformational change. They are passionate about bringing in the best talent to help elevate their business and shape long term opportunities. The organisation is a global leader in education provision.
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the “apply” link below addressing Tom Betteridge, quoting reference number TBFA4705 in the subject line. Please allow for 3 – 5 working days for us to process all the applications. All applicants will receive feedback from us, either via email or a telephone call.